WhatsApp is launching a new feature that will allow users to use the same WhatsApp number on two different mobile devices. This feature builds on the current Linked Devices feature, which was introduced earlier this year. WhatsApp users can only access their accounts from one smartphone, but they can connect up to four additional devices, such as laptops and tablets. Users with two phones will be able to log in to their WhatsApp accounts on both devices thanks to the new feature.
By utilizing WhatsApp’s “Linked Devices” feature, you can now use the same WhatsApp account on two different smartphones at the same time.
How to Use WhatsApp on Two Devices With the Same Phone Number
- Make sure WhatsApp is set up and working on your primary device.
- Download and set up WhatsApp on your second smartphone.
- During the setup process, tap on the three dots at the top right corner when prompted to enter your phone number.
- Select the “Link device” option.
- On your primary device, open the “Linked Devices” option and scan the QR code displayed on the second phone.
You can now use WhatsApp on both devices with the same number without having to log out of one. All WhatsApp functions will be available. This is possible with both Android and iOS devices.